“a must for all”
Review of Cineworld Cinema

Cineworld Cinema
Reviewed June 17, 2013

this cinema beats all that I have been to for friendly smiles and well mannered staff and toilets to suit all and very comfortable seats and clean to so if you in Newcastle the toon head to THE GATE and a super saver Tuesday for under£4 and £5 for 3d but you will have to buy the glasses for the 3d filme written by Rodney reed

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Went and caught an afternoon film "Olympas has Fallen", the service was good and the screen was normal.

i can't say anything bad as it was just a cinema and i got what i paid for a good film experaince.

1  Thank Rocwild
Reviewed April 8, 2013

i come here often and they have a tuesday offer on cinema tickets
seats are comfy and they always have the latest films showing, staff are helpful. always happy to come back here.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Good enough multiplex in centre of City with the only drawback being it is part of The Gate complex (ground floor bars, 1st floor restaurant chains, top floor cinema). It is a drawback because I simply would not take family into The Gate after 6pm Thursday to Sunday in view of various drunken foul-mouthed groups around that time.

On the plus side you can get premium seats for the price of standard if booked on-line.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I booked 2 tickets online (at a cost of £1.40 hanvdling fee) you can choose your seats online so IF went ahead. Its been a while since I've been to the cinema so IF bought some cans of pepsi ancd popcorn before I went. One of the self serve ticket machines was out of order but got my tickets in the other one. We were in screen 7. Right at the bottom of a long corridor past the toilets. It was quite small and we had to sit throgh 20 mins of really loud adverts before the film stadrted. The film wasn't up to much but we persevered and at the end as we left 2 members of staff stood at the exit with a black bin liner (I had already bagged up my rubbish in a carrier bag but off loaded it there. I didn't enjoy the experience at all.