Newcastle Marriott Hotel Gosforth Park
Village Hotel Newcastle(Newcastle upon Tyne)(Great Value!)
$61
Holiday Inn Express Newcastle Metro Centre(Newcastle upon Tyne)(Great Value!)
$61
Holiday Inn Newcastle - Jesmond(Newcastle upon Tyne)(Great Value!)
$83
HolidayInn.com
Staybridge Suites Newcastle(Newcastle upon Tyne)
$95
$79
  • Breakfast included
$105
$74
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Express Newcastle City Centre(Newcastle upon Tyne)(Great Value!)
$58
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
Malmaison Newcastle(Newcastle upon Tyne)
$94
  • Restaurant
Royal Station Hotel(Newcastle upon Tyne)(Great Value!)
$57
  • Pool
Hotel Indigo Newcastle(Newcastle upon Tyne)
$89
HotelIndigo.com
1,136 results
All reviewsthe executive loungechats barrace coursesteam roomleisure clubleisure centrebus stoppublic areassaturday nightduty managerroom was spotlessstandard roombuffet stylecar parkfollowing morningtea and coffeemember of staff
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Had a one night break here 7th April and it was very good.Had a small issue with noise but the 2 lads on reception resolved that immediately.Thank you.The restaurant was closed but they served dinner in the exec lounge.The food I have to say was very good and much better than we had expected.The lady serving us looked after us very well.Breakfast had a good choice although the hot items could have been a little warmer.All of the staff were very friendly which is important.Thanks and we will be back.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 6, 2013

I was there several years ago so wondered what would have changed if anything. Upon arrival, at the desk, a young man came up and asked if I'd like a glass of wine? Off to a great start I'd say. It was good wine too! Free Internet in the lobby so I drank my wine and caught up on email. The rooms are pretty standard Marriott rooms. Internet is £15 in the room, which I think is ridiculous these days. What I loved was that they had a selection of pillows with different firmness. I slept like a baby which doesn't often happen in hotels, for me anyway! Breakfast came with my rate and there was hot and cold food and plenty of it. Not too shabby! I continue to like this hotel and it will remain my choice when in the Newcastle area.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 6, 2013

We stayed here for one night DBB after winning a monthly Living Social draw! Janice Davison and the reception staff were very obliging and we were upgraded to an executive room! The rooms were immaculately clean and the bed was spotless and typically standard of what Marriott are best known for...their luxurious beds!
We had our evening meal in the Plate restaurant and were attended to by Swimanee who was very pleasant. We could not fault the service or the food and our compliments go to the chef. My husband said it was the best steak he's had in a long while! Breakfast was of the same excellent standard and my husband had a cheese omlette freshly made in front of him by the chef.!! We enjoyed the relaxed atmosphere. We would recommend this hotel and will certainly be back! Many thanks to all concerned on a wonderful stay.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Easy to find, park, welcoming helpful Reception staff, very comfortable inter-connecting rooms for family. Nice pool and Beauty salon. Breakfast and Dinner fair and a 'good deal' for what we paid - the only slight 'moan' would be slow restaurant service - ?staff lacking direction. - although always pleasant.

We were happy with our choice of Gosforth Marriott for a first-time trip to Newcastle, Alnwick and Beamish.

Room Tip: Interconnecting rooms 334/335.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Forced to come again due to a work event, the place has not improved. The food was average but the service staff were poor. They seemed very disinterested and gave the impression of really not wanting to be there. The tables being too tightly packed in didn't help.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business