A busy hotel for the time of year but at the price of £80 for 2 nights (thanks HDUK) it was a real bargain. The buffet breakfast at £10 per person was a bit stiff for lukewarm food but there was plenty to go at and the rooms are in need of an upgrade especially the heating system Electric storage heaters made the room uncomfortably hot and belong on the arc not in a hotel. Parking for the disabled is limited to one space at the front entrance with another round the side. The staff are very pleasant and helpful so overall worth a a night or two for a good base.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Awarded 4 Stars in 2016 we are proud also to say that our leisure club has completed a full refurbishment and is ready for you to enjoy. News update that Wi-Fi is now Free. With 151 4 Star spacious bedrooms each with an en-suite bathroom, Tea & Coffee making facilities, telephones, remote control flatscreen TV and hairdryer. Some rooms have walk-in showers. Should you require an even higher standard of comfort, the hotel has 40 Executive bedrooms offering an excellent range of luxuries to make your stay that bit more special. In April & May 2013 our lounge, restaurant, bar and toilets had a full refurbishment - check out our photos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, IHG and Hotwire so you can book your Holiday Inn Newcastle - Gosforth Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Newcastle Upon Tyne Hotel Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Newcastle Upon Tyne Holiday Inn