Holiday Inn Newcastle - Jesmond
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Kensington House Aparthotel(Newcastle upon Tyne)
View Hotel
Avenue Hotel(Newcastle upon Tyne)
View Hotel
Osborne Hotel(Newcastle upon Tyne)
View Hotel
Jesmond Hotel(Newcastle upon Tyne)
View Hotel
Jesmond Park Hotel(Newcastle upon Tyne)
View Hotel
Kenilworth Hotel(Newcastle upon Tyne)
View Hotel
Rosebery Hotel Jesmond(Newcastle upon Tyne)
View Hotel
Caledonian Hotel Newcastle(Newcastle upon Tyne)
View Hotel
Grosvenor Hotel(Newcastle upon Tyne)
  • Breakfast included
The New Northumbria Hotel(Newcastle upon Tyne)
View Hotel
All reviewscity centrecomplimentary watermetro stationbusy roadosborne roadan italian restaurantfree car parkingkit katfree wifimini fridgemain roadleave the carexecutive roomgood sizereception staffmodern hotelwalk in shower
Reviewed March 12, 2013

good situation. comfortable hotel with friendly staff and good service. good car parking for no extra charge. easy access to city centre. breakfast tasty and well presented. I would recommend this hotel. Jesmond has good pubs and entertainment and taxi in to riverside only £4

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Amy C, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Newcastle - Jesmond, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2013

Dear Wemdoc,

Thank you for your lovely comments after your recent stay! I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and would recommend us!

We hope you will revisit us again in the near future!

Reviewed March 11, 2013

Stayed here a couple of years ago and thought the hotel performed very well. My only negative then was the horrible clear glass bathroom door. I was relieved to find, as I was staying with my sister, that the glass has now been obscured with frosted panels. Lovely quiet room on the 3rd floor. No view to speak of but no road noise either. Shower very good and no water issues as reported in some other reviews. Only slight whinge this time was the strangely positioned mirror at the dressing table. It is so low down I had to blow dry my hair whilst on my knees. Designed by a man obviously!

Didn't eat in the restaurant this time but the breakfast was of a very good standard, as is usually the case with this brand. The bar was comfortable and the drinks and service good.

Reception staff all very nice and very helpful. The girl on duty phoned a local Indian restaurant to check opening times for us when we had enquired about a good and local curry. Incidentally Mrs Ali's is a 5 minute walk and very, very good!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends

Dear quizbunny,

Thank you so much for your amazing feedback!

I am very fortunate to work in such an amazing hotel, and work with such a fantastic team! It’s great that you had such a fantastic stay!

We are currently investigating the mirrors in the bedrooms - sorry if this caused any inconvenience.

I do hope we will see you in the near future,

Reviewed March 2, 2013

My partner and I stayed at the Holiday Inn, Jesmond, on Valentine's night this year and will definately return at some point in the future. Easily accessable from the main road, there are plenty of spaces in the car park so that relieves stress straight away. The staff at the reception desk were polite, down to earth, and very friendly, the room we stayed in was spacious, clean and modern and the bed was very comfortable.
There was only one (minor) negative - the main wall mounted shower would only produce luke warm water, but at the same time there was a hand held shower that produced hot water so this wasn't really a great issue. We had breakfast sent up to the room the next morning, and apart from a small mistake with the order which was corrected very quickly, we enjoyed what we had. Overall a good relaxing night away from the kids.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank James C
Amy C, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Newcastle - Jesmond, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2013

Thank you so much for such amazing feedback! We are very lucky to have an amazing hotel with amazing team members.

I have passed on your fantastic feedback to our team!

We look forward to seeing you again

Reviewed February 26, 2013

A smart and welcoming hotel. Although Jesmond Metro stop is just a few minutes away from the hotel, it is nice to take a15 minutes walk into the city. The reception staff were very friendly and a clean and crispy look to the rooms.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Lily1908

What fabulous feedback. We really do appreciate all our feedback and I will pass on your great comments to the Reception team!

Thank you once again!

Reviewed February 15, 2013

I only stayed the one night and didn't eat in the hotel but the reception staff were lovely, the room was business fine and the shower good. Wifi was good too. All that I wanted of it. Will stay again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Amy C, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Newcastle - Jesmond, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2013

Thank you for such a fantastic review - I am delighted that you will choose to stay with us again, we will certainly look forward to that!

Thanks again,