Stayed at The Vermont Hotel with my wife. Lovely hotel, very welcoming staff and a beautiful lounge. Beware it's not a quiet spot, obviously we stayed on a Saturday and the nightlife is very loud. The room was lovely, although the wifi didn't reach our room, the heating in the sitting area didn't work as well as the television in the bedroom. We reported all these faults on our departure. Hopefully they'll be sorted!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Few hotels can boast a more enviable city centre postcode than the Vermont Hotel, for this imposing structure is located in the heart of the City of Newcastle-upon-Tyne, not only next to the Castle Keep and opposite the historic Moot Hall, but also just two minutes from Newcastle's Central Station. Combining old character in the form of 1930s grandeur with contemporary elegance and four-star luxury, the landmark building is your base from which to discover the many bars, shops and attractions of the town centre and wider area. Look outside your window and you might see such sights as the River Tyne, Millennium Bridge or stunning cathedral, and it's not the only mark of the sheer inspiration of the Vermont Hotel experience. That's because the reasons for the hotel's reputation become clear with a stay in any one of its sophisticated bedrooms, which are finished in soft relaxing colours while also coming with a wealth of facilities for your pleasure and comfort, including - among others - private en-suite bathrooms, a mini bar and free Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your The Vermont Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vermont Hotel Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Vermont Newcastle Upon Tyne