Going to N'castle and don't know where to stay... this is the place... Location couldn't be better.
Looks fab when you enter, Rolls to the left and Ferrari to the right of main entrance, so you may thing wow.... who are the rich and famous here?????
Well, 5 m inside the entrance you surely understand their gone and they may lef their cars here beecause of free parking offered or somethign similar.... Don't despair, the hotel is ok if you look away from the stark decoration and the elevator that is out of order for days..... Service is excellent, old fashion style.... However finding an old fashion style TV in my room is more like 1/2 between I am checking into a museum and have they really run out of money... Offeringfs in the hotel is first class (at least on paper, didn't try much... however looks like a standard is here. Logo is Art deco style, can't trecognise to much art deco, however give it a go, maybe a bit pricey for this part of England, all the waterholes you wnat is on your doorstep..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Few hotels can boast a more enviable city centre postcode than the Vermont Hotel, for this imposing structure is located in the heart of the City of Newcastle-upon-Tyne, not only next to the Castle Keep and opposite the historic Moot Hall, but also just two minutes from Newcastle's Central Station. Combining old character in the form of 1930s grandeur with contemporary elegance and four-star luxury, the landmark building is your base from which to discover the many bars, shops and attractions of the town centre and wider area. Look outside your window and you might see such sights as the River Tyne, Millennium Bridge or stunning cathedral, and it's not the only mark of the sheer inspiration of the Vermont Hotel experience. That's because the reasons for the hotel's reputation become clear with a stay in any one of its sophisticated bedrooms, which are finished in soft relaxing colours while also coming with a wealth of facilities for your pleasure and comfort, including - among others - private en-suite bathrooms, a mini bar and free Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Vermont Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vermont Hotel Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Vermont Newcastle Upon Tyne