Upon arriving, reception area lovely. Staff very "dittery",unsure and unhelpful. Room standard, carpets need a good cleaning, heating is needing to be either fitted or fixed as it was freezing, had to sleep in clothes! Separate toilet and shower room - going to the loo then swapping rooms to wash hands was a bit odd. Hair in the shower (eeeep, not mines either!) and faulty plug. Thankfully it was only a 1 night stay. Breakfast pricey and upon checkout, all you could smell was burnt toast - glad we opted for the carvery next door! Marketed as "newcastle airport" - airport is a good few miles away, which is good if you want a quiet night with no planes overhead, but not so great if you're trying to catch a quick flight.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Novotel Newcastle Airport offers state of the art facilities with stylish new design. Located 5 min drive from Newcastle International Airport now offering shuttle service and flight information screen. 126 en suite rooms including accessible rooms andinternet. Elements Bar and Restaurant. Ideally placed for conference and events with 8 rooms (200 persons) and leisure suite with indoor heated pool, sauna, gym. Easy reach of city centre night life, Metro Centre shopping and the Northumberland coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, ACCOR, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Novotel Newcastle Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Newcastle Airport Hotel Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Novotel Hotel Newcastle Airport
- Novotel Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Newcastle Upon Tyne Novotel