Good quality at affordable price, short walking distance from the metro centre and city centre. free parking. good breakfast options. nearby frankie and benny and KFC
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Newcastle Metrocentre is a modern designed hotel ideally located just off the A1. Guest rooms accommodate two adults with up to two children and include Express Start Breakfast, free wifi and free parking. Guest rooms are en-suite with power shower, 32-inch flatscreen TV, free wifi, hair dryer and telephone. The Holiday Inn Express Newcastle Metrocentre is situated in Newcastle Upon Tyne and is only a short distance from Gateshead, Sunderland and Durham. The hotel is an excellent choice for an overnight stay when visiting the area or as a stop off when on your travels. For the corporate traveller the Holiday Inn Express Newcastle Metrocentre is situated only a short distance from Newcastle Business Park, Newburn Riverside Park, The Watermark and Team Valley Trading Estate. Major companies situated near to the hotel are BAE Systems and ITV Television. For the leisure traveller the hotel is situated a short walk from the Metrocentre, the largest shopping mall in Europe. Newcastle City Centre is only 3.5 Miles away and the infamous Newcastle nightlife is a must for any party goer. The city's many attractions also include Newcastle United Football Club, Metro Radio Arena and of course the famous Tyne Bridge and the Gateshead Millennium Bridge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, IHG, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Newcastle Metro Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Newcastle Metro Centre Hotel Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Holiday Inn Newcastle Upon Tyne