“I'll be back!”

Jesmond Grill Restaurant
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Jesmond Grill Steak House,Bar and Private Dining, Sandyford/Jesmond Newcastle upon Tyne. open late evenings, happy hour lunch and early bird offers (steak and pizza pasta or risotto deals)Halal and vegetarian diets catered for. Open Monday to Saturday 12pm - 2.30pm lunch and 5pm until late evenings. Student and child friendly
Reviewed April 4, 2014

Just had a lovely juicy steak here.
Bought a Living Social offer and I was suspicious.
I was certainly impressed, this was the first time we had visited & will definitely be back.
Lovely service from the waitress.
A bit of confusion over the voucher code, no doubt the owner will take that up with Living Social.

Reviewed March 29, 2014

We have just had a very nice meal at Jesmond Grill. We went when it was café med and to be honest we never went back. Tonight was really nice with lovely food. On arrival we was shown to our table and asked what the soup was. It wasn't a soup my husband liked but the waiter checked and said they had an alternative soup. As it was my husband chose something else. I chose the potato skins but asked for plain mayo. We ordered our steaks and my husband ordered a sauce. The waiter asked if I would like one and I said they didn't have the Dianne sauce on the menu. He informed me it wasn't a problem they would make one. We had purchased a living social voucher and also got 25% off the house wine, which was quite nice. The staff are very attentive but not intrusive. Nothing was too much trouble and we had a lovely meal. The chips are homemade and lovely. Thank you for a lovely evening.

Reviewed March 21, 2014

My partner brought me here for my 25th birthday meal. We got a voucher online for steak dinner for two for £16 and 25% off house wine. We ordered starters when we arrived as well. The food was delicious (steaks cooked perfect!) and the portions were big. All of the staff were really friendly nd attentive. Would definitely go back!

1  Thank LittleClaaaire
Reviewed March 14, 2014

Yes, went on Friday Evening with Living Social Voucher @ 7.00. Mistakenly thought it would be quite busy and was concerned that it wasnt but thought £14 for 2 Rib Eye Steaks ! for that price we cannot be disappointed.
Food was good, wine and service were excellent, proving we can still have a good time on a Budget

1  Thank peteknight2013
Reviewed March 12, 2014

I like to write a full review normally, lots of detail... But today ....... No..... See below
Food - excellent. Steak gorgeous, onion rings best I've ever had.
Service - very good. Personal, attentive, not overbearing.
Ambience - quietly relaxing.
Drinks - perfect .... G&T ..... Spot on
Parking - readily available
Summary .... If you don't go .... You've missed out.