“A sandwich menu not to be beaten”
Review of Olive and Bean

Olive and Bean
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Bangkok
“A sandwich menu not to be beaten”
Reviewed April 27, 2014

My daughter took us here recently for lunch. I don't think I have ever seen such an extensive menu selection for sandwiches ever..... wow. it was amazing. Not your usual boring sandwiches. Large portions and really good coffee...Service was good and the staff didn't hurry you along either despite being very busy.
We each had a different platter selection and none of us could finish. Great place to relax and eat.
Could have spent a fortune in their little shop downstairs. Such great names for some of the packets of coffee.
Will be visiting again on our next trip to Newcastle.

• Arabic first
  • Polish first
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Excellent breakfast platters”
Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

Enjoyed my first visit to the olive and bean today following a recommendation. Had never been before as I just didn't realise it was there, however I will 100% be returning. It's got lovely interior with a small shop at the entrance where you can buy teas and jams. Both my friend and I decided to sample the breakfast platters, she tried the continental and I had a healthy option. I was given a bowl of porridge, maple syrup, pot of fruit, toast with butter and jam, glass of juice and a pot of tea to top it off. It was beautiful and I left feeling completely satisfied.

Newcastle, United Kingdom
“Amazing as always”
Reviewed April 26, 2014

Love visiting here with friends family for lazy lunches or cake and a coffee, the food is excellent with a wide variety menu and customizable options. The staff are always cheery welcoming and helpful, always great to see the owners actively involved in the day to day running giving the restaurant a great atmosphere brilliant

washington
“Scrummy cakes and quality ingrediants”
Reviewed April 17, 2014

I love this place and go a lot for lunch. The cheese platters and soups are my fav and the the tray bakes are always to tempting to resist. Friendly staff and always clean and inviting. Can get busy at lunchtimes on a weekend but worth the wait

Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Amazing cakes!!”
Reviewed April 6, 2014

Olive and Bean is really handy to pop into for lunch or a cake when out and about in town. The selection of cakes are imaginative and the size of the slices are huge!!! There is also a big selection of sandwiches/ panninis etc. I can recommend the platters. Definitely the best place to go for cakes though......