“The Keel Row”
Review of The Keel Row

The Keel Row
Ranked #226 of 1,308 Restaurants in Newcastle upon Tyne
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Pub and Restaurant The Keel Row in Seaton Delaval is situated just 10 miles from Newcastle, 12 miles from Newcastle International Airport and within easy reach of Ashington, Bellington, Blyth, Morpeth, Shields, Gateshead and Ponteland. The Keel Row offers a wide choice of beer, wines, spirits and non-alcoholic beverages. It has a 72 seat conservatory restaurant which offer a full ala carte menu with dishes from around the world, it is renowned for its home cooked food.The Keel Row serves food all day from 11:30am until 9:30pm. Our lunch time menu is available from 11:30am till 6:30pm and our evening menu is available from 6:30pm till 9:30pm. On Sunday, our Sunday lunch menu is served from 11:30am till 5:30pm and our evening menu from 6:00pm till 9:30pmWe are a family run pub & restaurant offering a warm welcome and exceptional service. We cater for everyone, including families with children and are able to offer a children's play area to the rear of the building. We are able to offer a newly refurbished 50 seat function room which can be used for weddings, conferences, Christenings and private parties.We have a large patio area to the front of the public house and a beer garden with children’s play area to the rear.
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Great Landlady :-) she supports the Macmillan Charity. We had fab night out. The locals are really friendly, I even got to cuddle someones shiatsu doggy

1  Thank Elaine766

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Sunday lunch was superb as always soup of the day tomato and basil was the nicest id ever tasted lunch was fab value and of course dessert delicious ........ service is second to none the staff are so friendly and cant do enough to help nothing is a problem ..... VISIT IS A MUST THANKYOU ALL AGAIN X

2  Thank Julie A
Reviewed September 1, 2013

My wife & I visited the Keel Row for the first time in a couple of years. After having Sunday lunch there I can't understand why we've waited so long. Although we hadn't booked we were shown to a table for two after a five minute wait. In the meantime we had already been served at the bar. Despite being very busy our meal was served to our table within minutes. I had the beef, my wife having the pork. The meals were absolutely delicious with everything cooked to perfection and piping hot. I certainly won't be waiting another 2 years to visit again. Fabulous!!

Reviewed August 28, 2013

the keel row is a good place to go. we go a couple of times a week. we have never been disappointed. the management and staff are great , cant do enough to help.
cannot understand some of the poor reviews this place gets, must not be the same keel row that we go too. keep up the good work...... many thanks. l and j egglestone.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Went for a meal with my partner and took my niece and nephew, food was lovely both ordered the chicken curry was full of flavour and not to spicy which was great as my partner isn't keen on very spicy food, got the kids fish fingers, smileys and beans which my nephew is very picky, cleared their plates both of them and got to play in the park afterwards kids loved it and so did we lovely little pub with friendly helpful staff.

1  Thank Stayzee020593