“Excellent food, warm, friendly service.”
Review of Luigikhan's

Luigikhan's
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Relaxed Authentic Punjabi Dining
Reviewed May 28, 2011

We chose the Indian rather than Italian options from the menu even though one of the party is averse to `curried mushes' (which this certainly wasn't ) the food (we chose a mains and a starter) was beautifully cooked and flavoured. Service was excellent. The decor comfortable and modern.

4  Thank Rowena_10

Reviewed May 8, 2011

I went there last night for my 27th wedding anniversary another couple friend of us. Food and service was fantastic. It was one the best Indian restaurant I have ever been. The menu didn’t just provide Indian food but Italian and good range of vegetarian dishes to satisfy everyone. The atmosphere was very good and staffs were brilliant.
We tried Salmon and prawn for the starters and the main dishes we ordered two different lamb curry dishes for tenderness which had enough spices.

5  Thank abbas_moj
Reviewed May 8, 2011

took freinds for meal food was lovely and spicy hot just the way we like it ,the menu is very good for indian or pizza loveres

1  Thank kev103
Reviewed April 28, 2011

Blown away with this restaurant. I am from Glasgow and love my indian food. Having lived oin Newcastle now for 10+ years, I tried Luigikhan's last night and it is by far, way ahead of the other curry houses in the city. The food is better than London's Michellin star Benares. Try the Mixed grinn on the started. It is the best quality cuts of lamb and chicken. Marinated and cooked perfectly. The Dansak was awesome, so was the Chicken Korai (unsure of the spelling).

We were talken into trying one of their special deserts - What a treat. So glad we did.

The interior of this place reminds me of a Buddah Bar type environment. Good music, amazingly helpful, trendy and professional staff.

Try this place out if you want to experience the best Indian food Newcastle has got to offer. It's my new favourite!

2  Thank DavidHarper002
Reviewed April 26, 2011

I had my sons birthday party at LuighiKhans and I have to say that every guest was well impressed with the food. This restaurant completely lives up to my expectations. I think this restaurant may actually serve the most authentic Indian - punjabi food I have come across in Newcastle .
The food was absolutely delicious - in particular the selection of starters and the spices for the main dishes were catered to meet the individual taste buds of the customers. Not many indian restaurants can get this right in Newcastle. Majority end up being too spicy.
The staff were incredibly friendly and very helpful in serving my 30 guest party. Overall everything was good value for money. I was very impressed and will be certainly be going back soon and be having many more family parties......

1  Thank ROBSAM21