Amazing. Seriously! The only possible neg. for some people may be that it isn't in the centre of town. But for me this wasn't an issue when I was seeing friends out of town. The location makes this place quiet at night and you can get onto the main roads quickly to get out of town.
The staff I encountered were very friendly, incredibly helpful and patient and very welcoming. The breakfast included (buffet) was substantial and food was constantly topped up so hot. It taste good!
The free Wifi is a must as is the secure parking (inside and outside, with cameras). I asked for a DVD player and it was provided. No iPod docking stations though. I brought my own.
The bed was incredibly comfortable as were the pillows and the rooms had 'black out' curtains. The shower pressure perfect (great toiletries and towels) and bathroom not too small. The whole apartment spotless and clean. I had an incredibly comfortable stay.
The lifts worked and a plus when luffing heavy luggage up and down.
Home from home. Will return. It was the same price as a hotel except it felt like a little flat of my own in Newcastle.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Staybridge Suites is an all-suite, extended-stay hotel that caters to guests looking for just one night, one week or longer. Whether relocating to the area, on a project, in training, or in need of a hotel, Staybridge Suites Newcastle is the ideal place to stay. Staybridge Suites Newcastle is located just moments from the Quayside area, with its excellent selection of restaurants and bars. Within walking distance is the Millennium Bridge, Baltic Centre, Tyne Bridge and the eye-catching Sage Gateshead. The city centre location of Staybridge Suites Newcastle puts all of the major business and leisure attractions of Newcastle within easy reach, including the many shops and restaurants around Eldon Square, the Theatre Royal, Centre for Life and Newcastle and Northumbria Universities. Staybridge Suites Newcastle offer 2 types of suites: Studio and One-Bedroom, many with stunning views of the Quayside area and the Millennium Bridge. All suites are furnished to a high standard; containing a fully equipped kitchen, living room area, work space, flat screen TV with over 100 TV and radio channels including Sky Sports and JSTV and complimentary high speed Wi-Fi Internet. Hotel amenities include a 24-HR manned reception, complimentary breakfast, on site convenience shop, fitness room, IHG Rewards points and complimentary guest laundry room. Join us for complimentary guest evening receptions (Tuesday-Thursday) serving drinks and snacks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, IHG, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Staybridge Suites Newcastle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Newcastle Hotel Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Newcastle Staybridge Suites
- Staybridge Suites Newcastle Upon Tyne