“Truly excellent”
Review of Branches Jesmond

Branches Jesmond
Description: Our chef’s source the freshest local “best of British” & “around the world” produce direct from nearby suppliers, farms and markets. Our menu’s change regularly to provide the best seasonal produce to our customers. Our bar serves handcrafted cocktails to order, alongside specially selected beers, wines & spirits in an environment that is perfect to relax, unwind and catch up with friends.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Excellent food great setting staff were welcoming smiling and we had the right level of attention. We will be back.

1  Thank Ann W
branchesrestaurant, Guest Relations Manager at Branches Jesmond, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Sophia

Write a reviewReviews (482)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I would have given 5 stars other than the slightly dodgy act of when we asked for water for the table a £4.50 bottle of mineral water was given to us - by the time we realised it was too late (I would have left a tip as the service was very good but this took the place of a tip in my eyes - a slight dampener on a beautiful meal).

Food and ambiance both excellent with a quality range of meals.

1  Thank sammytheshammy2012

Thank you for your feedback, I will let the manager know about this, as maybe the floor staff need to be aware to ask customers before serving the water.

This aside i hope you enjoyed your meal and hope to welcome you back again very soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Excellent food, atmosphere and decor - this was our first visit and it certainly won't be our last..

1  Thank HuwW94

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Arrived on time for a booking and was asked to drink at bar which we didn’t want to do so asked to be sat. Once sat took 20 minutes before someone took drinks order. Further 15 minute before our order was taken. Food came out quickly, well presented, of great quality and taste. It took 3 times to ask for the bill. Once I got it, I sat with my card waiting to pay for over 10 minutes. If you’ve got plenty of time to waste then it’s fine to come here. Total time spent at restaurant for 2 courses and 1 drink was 1 hour 50minutes.

1  Thank Phil M

Thank you for your feedback, I am sorry to hear your service was slow, I can't say why it was slow unfortunately, I can say that I hope this was a one off, as even during busy times we try our best to go as quick as we can. I will pass on your comments to our manager for him to look into.

Kind regards

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A delightful way to spend a Sunday afternoon.Our Sunday lunch was superb.The beef melted in your mouth.Excellemt service and a l0vely ambience.

2  Thank Susan J