“Great Place and Excellent Service”

Kirkley Cycles Cafe
Reviewed October 22, 2018 via mobile

Being a member of the biggest and friendliest cycle club in the North East, we are always visiting various cafes, and Kirkley is the ideal choice also being a bike repair centre. Even when almost 50 riders turn up, they served us in a friendly and happy manner. Great place and always a decent stop whether you’re on your own or in a group ! North Tyneside Riders by the way !

Date of visit: October 2018
Write a reviewReviews (4)
Reviewed June 3, 2018 via mobile

Regularly stop here for coffee and snack when out riding.
Good coffee good staff and a great location for a break.
Recommended when in the area.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed April 20, 2018

This is frequented by a lot of cyclists and is in a very nice setting.
As a café it is fairly average with indoor and outdoor seating
I went here after reading their website and all about their workshop, maintenance courses etc etc as I had a specific issue with my bike.
My big problem with this place is that they haven’t had a cycling part to it for quite some time and yet they hang on to the word cycle in their name and don’t update their website which still has the workshop opening hours and services on it.
I could be wrong, but I can only assume this is deliberate to get people to go under false pretences so that they will use the café when they get there.
As I can quickly think of 4 or 5 better tearooms in the area I doubt I will go back here.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed October 25, 2017 via mobile

I pop in here regularly when coaching cycling at Thorneyford Farm. The service is always friendly and efficient and the tea is always hot. I’ve not tried anything on the food menu yet but, judging by what my friends have said it’s delicious

Date of visit: October 2017