“Another good visit”
Review of Red Mezze

Red Mezze
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Modern Turkish Restaurant Serving Halal Cold And Hot Mezzes, Bbq Dishes, Meat, Fish And Vegetarian Dishes, Turkish Desserts, Tea And Coffees.
Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

Popped in early doors for a bite to eat. Between 2 of us we shared a mixed hot mezze for 1 (believe me it's enough to share) and 2 mains washed down with 2 Efes for £31. The iskander my boyfriend had was amazing and my guvec was tasty-my only complaint was the chicken was a little dry. Very nice!!

Reviewed July 14, 2014

I love this restaurant. I live locally and have eaten at Red Mezze about a dozen times, with friends, family and work colleagues, including my birthday meal. It's always great Turkish food, great atmosphere, great service, great prices. Always worth booking for evening meals as it's very popular. They do a good lunchtime deal as well. I highly recommend it.

Reviewed July 11, 2014

Only eaten here once and got food poisoning. Food was average and cold and the service was bad. Would not recommend.

39  Thank Josh D
Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

Went here on a Friday night with friends. Very small inside which made it very warm! Friendly staff but had to ask multiple times for drinks because they kept forgetting to bring some over. Food amazing and tasty.

4  Thank Laura D
Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

We came here as a group, the good was lovely and the service was okay, it's a lovely little place but very on the small side! But based on the food alone I would definitely return & recommend to friends