Just returned from a 3 night trip to newcastle with my husband and two kids. Having spent 2 sleepless nights at the premier apartments in the centre of town (unbelievably noisy!), although that is my only complaint. we simply couldn't stay another night. We were recommended the Kensington house apart hotel in jesmond, a lovely part of town. We were met by a lovely lady and shown to our gorgeous apartment. Modern and stylish decor throughout. Immaculately clean. Had all the necessary appliances and conveniences i.e washing machine and sky tv! Close to town. Ample parking. More importantly, had the best nights sleep! Very quiet. You couldn't here any outside noise and you wouldn't know if there was anybody else staying there as the walls are so deep. It was blissful! Will be returning soon and would highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New to 2008, Kensington House Aparthotel is ideally located next to Jesmond Metro Station with easy access to Newcastle Centre and the airport. Set in the exclusive cosmopolitan Jesmond area, Kensington House Apartments offer stylish contemporary accommodation in a great setting. With a wide range of bars and restaurants on the doorstep and the city centre just minutes away, these two bedroom apartments are an ideal base for business and leisure travellers alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Kensington House Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kensington House Aparthotel Hotel Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Kensington Hotel Aparthotel