$94
$84
$81
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $97/night.

$109
Premier Inn Guildford North (A3) Hotel(Guildford)(Great Value!)
$71
PremierInn.com
The Albany(Guildford)
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
2,142 results
All reviewsradisson blurelaxation roomcar parkmodern hotelhigh streetcocktail barafternoon teaspa facilitiesdeluxe roomcentral locationsteam roomchecking inhotel barreception staffroom keysaturday nightweekend break
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Came away for 1 night with friends. Currently sitting in our room as I write, no chance of sleeping due to noise from bar. Fed up that nobody said on booking over the phone about paying for parking or spa even though it was clear we were planning on using both facilities. Really disappointed having stayed at other Radissons before. Spoilt what should have been a relaxing break.

• Stayed: August 2013
General-Manager-GFD, General Manager at Guildford Harbour Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2013

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review on Trip Advisor and for choosing the Radisson Blu Edwardian, Guildford hotel for your recent stay in the area.

I am sorry to hear that upon booking the hotel you were not made aware of the costs of parking, which is £10 per 24 hours, or that the wet spa area on weekends is charged at £10 per person. These prices are clearly marked on our website and all third party websites to ensure guests are aware prior to arriving. I am also sorry to hear that your night was impacted by noise and can assure you we are looking into this matter further.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

We recently visited as a family group and used the Summer package for two nights at £236 per room booked direct with the hotel. This provided an excellent room for two nights including full breakfast, and a wonderful afternoon tea on one occasion and a very informative and interesting private historic tour of Guilford lasting about 2 hours.

The staff were very attentive and helpful, although it did seem apparent that some junior members were still learning. We ate in the hotel one evening from the set menu and really enjoyed our meal. The only negative comment would be the cooked part of the buffet breakfast which was no more than "alright" - we did not like limp bacon!

As the organiser of the group I was very pleased that we had such an enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank choosyhampshire

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for choosing the Radisson Blu Edwardian, Guildford Hotel for your recent break in the area and for taking the time to write your feedback on this site.

I am delighted to hear that your family enjoyed their time in house with us and particularly enjoyed the Afternoon Tea and Guildford tour as part of the package booked. I am pleased that the staff you met were helpful and attentive and that your dinner in our Scoff & Banter restaurant was to your liking. I am sorry to hear that you did not like the bacon provided as part of our breakfast buffet. Had a member of staff been made aware of this at the time of dining, our chef would have happily cooked more freshly for you.

My team and I hope you will consider returning to the hotel on a future family trip.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

Stayed there following a wedding in the vicinity. We were allowed a early check in and the staff were fully understanding of the timetable we were working to. Very useful to have parking on site and we made full use of the concierge service the following morning as we took a long walk to help clear the head before driving home. Luke in the lobby was particularly good and overall we would be very happy to recommend the hotel and to use it in the future.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Matt R

Dear Matt,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review on this site and for choosing the Radisson Blu Edwardian, Guildford hotel for your recent stay in the area.

I am delighted to hear that we were able to offer you and other wedding party guests an early check in to allow time for getting ready. I am pleased you found our secure car park useful. Having our car park under the hotel allows for guests once checked in to take all their luggage straight to their bedroom instead of through the lobby. Thank you for your comments about our Lobby Manager Luke, who is a true representation of the Radisson 'Yes I Can' spirit.

My team and I hope to welcome you back to the hotel on a future visit to Guildford.

Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

My friend and I Stayed at this hotel for a relaxing Spa...and rest. The staff were welcoming and very pleasant. Especailly the duty manager Mr Francois. I would reccomened this hotel to all my family and friends and am already booking my next Spa. Big thank you to Luke Francois who made our stay even better.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank ssahni

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for choosing the Radisson Blu Edwardian, Guildford Hotel for your recent spa break and for taking the time to write your feedback on Trip Advisor.

I am delighted to hear that you found the spa to be a relaxing retreat and the staff were attentive and helpful. I am pleased that you are already looking to return and you are recommending us. Thank you for your kind comments about our Lobby Manager Luke, as he prides himself on delivering excellent customer service.

We look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

My staying at the hotel started with a very unpleasant surprise. At the first morning I realized that all my clothes got wet during the night. As I tried to find out the reason I found a huge wet stain in my mattress covered by an additional thin mattress layer which also completely got wet during the night together with my sheets. I think that it is needless to say how inconvenient and surprising was that from a hotel like that.... I don't even dare to think about the origin of this stain... And I guess they were well aware of the problem since they covered the bed with an additional something...
In addition my room had paper walls, so I could well understand all the discussions in the room next to me.
The last shock was after check out... They blocked a huge amount of money (1000 GBP) on my credit card when checking in, then I paid the rest of the price with the same card when leaving. The transaction seemed ok for a while, but when the amount was actually debited on my account I realized they debited the whole amount with the second transaction and also kept the blocking of the first 1000 GBP. It is a week ago now when I left the hotel and they are still blocking my money... hope they going to release it in the next couple of days.
Ok, to be correct I have to say that they change my mattress and sheets after I informed them about the situation and everything else was all right...
But in summary together with the money issue it was rather a very bad experience.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Zsiraf
General-Manager-GFD, General Manager at Guildford Harbour Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2013

Dear Zsiraf,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review on Trip Advisor and for choosing the Radisson Blu Edwardian, Guildford hotel for your recent business trip to the area.

I am sorry to hear that during the night your clothes became wet from the mattress. One of our housekeeping staff accidentally spilt water on the bed whilst cleaning the room prior to your arrival and believed she had removed the excess water, but to be sure added an mattress topper under the sheet. My sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused by this and by the staff having to replace your mattress the next day. I am also sorry to hear that one of your neighbours was noisy and ask that in future a member of staff is made aware so they can speak to the guests about noise levels. Your card will show two charges, the first of which is preauthorisation for the nights paid for and an additional £50 per day credit for any extras you may wish to have whilst staying with us e.g. mini bar, dinner, spa treatments. If you did not have any of these, the full authorisation charge will be refunded to your card within 5 working days of checking out of the hotel. I ask that if the preauthorisation has not been returned within this time, please contact the hotel direct to discuss this further.

I do hope you will return on a future visit to the area and allow us to restore your faith in our brand.