“Fantastic day out”

Delta Force Paintball Cobham
Ranked #4 of 13 Fun & Games in Guildford
More attraction details
Owner description: Homewood, Delta Force’s flagship centre, is conveniently located south of London just off the M25 at junction 10 near Cobham. The centre provides 8 varied game zones including a giant pyramid, double-decker London buses, 2 story Castle Wolfenstein and Haunted Graveyards. The base camp is just as spectacular, with the focal point being the crashed helicopter at the entrance. Homewood is one of the largest centres in the UK making it ideal for large parties.
london
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Fantastic day out”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

I took four teenage boys paintballing at Delta Force last Sunday - and they had a really fantastic day.

It was effortless from the start. My 14 year old handled the booking for himself and his friends - the customer service was brilliant, and the staff member he spoke to on the phone really took care to help him with the arrangements and the paperwork. Service on the day was just as good - I was really impressed by all the staff on site. They were courteous and friendly and went out of their way to help us, and to make sure everyone was safe and happy. I didn't participate, but the boys loved the whole event and told me all about it on their breaks.

The highlight of my day was when my younger son (aged 8) discovered that he could also go mini balling - I hadn't known that there was a half day version for 7-10 year olds with lighter gear and smaller paintballs, so I hadn't booked him in. Although the miniballing was fully booked, the manager, Shane, told us to come back at the start of the session and he would try to fit us in. Luckily for us, there was a no-show, so my little one was able to have a go. Shane sorted him out with a group, his gear, and a marshal to take care of him, so even though he didn't have any of his own friends with him, he was well looked after and had a wonderful afternoon. He can't wait to go back!!

The day is full-on, action-packed and very high energy. The site was very muddy as it poured with rain half way through the afternoon. We were completely unprepared for a rainy day, but the boys didn't care - they were having way too much fun to notice the weather. Clothes, masks and lunch (pizza) were provided, and for miniballing the paintballs were part of the package too. The four teenagers bought 250 paintballs each and this was just about enough to last all day.

For parents like myself who are dropping off but not participating, the surrounding countryside is really lovely and there are some good places to visit nearby. During the miniballing in the afternoon I stayed on site - it's very clean and organised, there are plenty of places to sit, and you can get tea and coffee while you wait.

We will definitely be returning soon - it's a brilliant day out, for younger kids, teenagers and adults. I'll be taking part myself next time!

Visited September 2013
1 Thank k b
DeltaForcePaintball, Manager at Delta Force Paintball Cobham, responded to this review, January 13, 2014
Thank you for your very informative review, we are sure there will be many readers who will find it useful, when looking to make a booking. At Delta Force Paintball we aim for the highest level of customer service, and it seems every member of staff lived up to our usual high standard. We have passed your fantastic comments on to our staff, as we are sure they will appreciate your great feedback. We are thrilled that the team thoroughly enjoyed the day, and that your younger son was able to take part at such short notice. We look forward to having you and your sons back, for another day of action packed paintball.

Sunbury, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great day out and well organised”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

My ten year old son invited seven other 10 year old friends to go paintballing at the Surrey site. From my perspective, it was very well-organised and the marshalls were all extremely helpful. There were tables and adequate cover to base ourselves at for the day and to have our picnic. The different play zones had the boys on a real high - they were totally focussed and never ran out of steam. Nobody was wanting to sit a game out. I was rather nervous beforehand about how much it was all going to cost but 50 paintballs a head per session (i.e. 300 each for the day), as advised by the staff, turned out to be fairly realistic and afterwards my husband and I agreed that, compared to other birthday parties we had done, it was fairly good value for such an excellent full day out. The boys had the best time ever and all want to go again. Some of the adults collecting children were so impressed by the site that they were even expressing a desire to come themselves!

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Vicki P
Thank you for your fantastic review. Delta Force strives to create the ultimate location for all our customers to enjoy a day out. It's great to hear that the group enjoyed all our movie set game zones, so much that they were on a high. We are thrilled that the team want to join us again, and that the parents have shown interest themselves. We hope to host a day out with the children and parents in the near future, for an adrenaline fuelled team building experience.

Great Bookham, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Brilliant & Fun Day”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Organised a party of 10 boys (aged 14) for my twin boys birthday. They had a ball - literally!!!! The booking was easy, was able to download the invites/info/forms for everyone to fill out beforehand which made it really easy to organise. We were able to book pizzas which made it easy to cater for (just plenty of drinks/snacks to keep the energy levels up!) for only £4.99 per person - and they were lovely too. The day was action packed (with a few breaks inbetween) from 9.15am right through to 4.30pm. The kids loved it and went away very enthused! The manager and the marshals were great with the kids (young and old) and it was obviously very health/safety concious too. A great day with great people at a great place. Go on, book it and have a go!!!!

Visited August 2013
DeltaForcePaintball, Manager at Delta Force Paintball Cobham, responded to this review, January 10, 2014
We are honoured you chose Delta Force Paintball to host your twin's 14th birthday party, and it's fantastic to hear that the group had a "ball". We aim to ensure that booking and arranging a day of paintball is as easy and organised as possible; we are pleased to have lived up to our usual high standard. We hope to see the team back, for another day packed with action.

Guildford, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great Day”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Me and some friends decided to go for a random day and thoroughly enjoyed it. Marshalls were fantastic and the whole day was organized amazingly.

They make the whole day about what you want to do and make sure everyone gets the most out of it. We will definitely be returning again soon and i would highly recommend going to everyone and anyone!

Visited August 2013
DeltaForcePaintball, Manager at Delta Force Paintball Cobham, responded to this review, November 27, 2013
Thank you for your fantastic feedback and we are thrilled you chose Delta Force Paintball, when looking for a random day out. We always aim to make sure our customers have the ultimate paintball experience, and it's great to hear that our centre staff lived up to our usual high standards. Thank you for recommending us, and we look forward to having you back, for another day of action packed paintball.

Kind regards,

The Delta Force Paintball.
Epsom, United Kingdom
41 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“kids loved it,”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

booked for my sons 11th birthday party and had a group of 7 boys. The site upon arrival was very organized and clean and the staff were extremely helpful from the moment we arrived. The kids really enjoyed it although it was a boiling hot day. I did the paintball with the kids and fortunately I had a couple of friends who came along which helped as you had to be organised between games (reloading hopper etc) as you do not get long between the games before you are called out again so this really helped. The staff were excellent asking if you wanted coffee etc and very hot on safety. The boys loved it, they were in two teams all about the same age group, I was the only adult. Very well organised and great friendly helpful staff, would recommend and definately return.

Visited July 2013
DeltaForcePaintball, Manager at Delta Force Paintball Cobham, responded to this review, August 8, 2013
We are honoured you chose to host your son's 11th birthday party with Delta Force Paintball, and that the team enjoyed the day, immensely. At Delta Force, we encourage parents or a guardian to play along side first time juniors, to ensure that they are not overwhelmed by the activity, and we are pleased to hear that you enjoyed the day, as much as the children did. We have passed on your feedback to the centre staff, as we are sure that they will all be very pleased to hear of your kind words. We hope to have you and your son back at the centre, for another thrilling day in the near future.