“So sad to see you go...”
Review of Elm Kitchen Cafe - CLOSED

Elm Kitchen Cafe
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Elm kitchen is in a league of their own... independent, family run business Jacqui and Georgia and the team have created a wonderful oasis in Sutton Green!
They only serve home made food to the freshest and highest standards on beautiful plates with a warm welcoming smile!
Their home made sausage rolls and scotch eggs and multiple varied cakes have kept my boys (and me!!) going through school and uni!
There’s something fresh and exciting every day to enjoy whatever time of day you visit! And they make a mean double macchiato too... delicious coffee every time !!!
Their outside catering is always innovative and tasty and exceptionally good value!
We will miss you all but wish you every happiness and success in whatever venture you decide upon...keep in touch!
☕️

Date of visit: September 2019
1  Thank 88Jen88

Reviewed August 13, 2019 via mobile

Have driven past this place do many times and never been in. However I was prompted to today as I had discovered that there was a little farm and a nice coffee shop.
My 20 month old granddaughter adored the farm but we needed some refreshment so we went to the cafe and enjoyed an amazing sausage roll, a slice of cake, a gingerbread bunny and a mineral water. The whole morning cost me around a tenner. Absolute bargain

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed July 12, 2019

We often go to Elm for breakfast/brunch. Can’t rate them enough, food is always fantastic, staff are super friendly and it is great to support small family business’ around where we live. All the best Elm. Thank you.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed June 7, 2019 via mobile

Elm Kitchen is a great place for a lunch. We’ve been here few times. We had different dishes. All absolutely lovely. Fantastic menu for children.
Cakes are homemade and delicious. I love that I get my tea in a beautiful cup.
Ladies are lovey and friendly.
One negative toilet floor is a hazard. Lino is ripped and my daughter tripped twice on it.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed June 7, 2019 via mobile

We visited the little farm zoo the garden centre has and thought it be rude not to eat here. They were very child friendly, very accomodating and the food was excellent.

Date of visit: April 2019