I always stay at Denbies whilst visiting Pfizer on business. I love the warm and friendly (and safe) welcome that I always get. Great wifi, beautiful beds and linen,amazing breakfasts. I absolutely detest the corporate welcome and indifference of the other hotel venues in the area, that also charge 3 times the price. Denbies is a breath of fresh air, a really high quality place to stay. There are always really thoughtful extras in your room. Really nice toiletries,lots of tea/squash/biscuits Read less
For business,there is a big desk & good light,plenty of plug points.Breakfast is prepared from locally sourced items & cooked to order & enjoyed with free papers & great views over the vineyard.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a 4 Star Rating and situated on England's largest vineyard, Denbies Farmhouse B&B offers a uniquely peaceful setting for overnight business trips, short stays and relaxing breaks in the Surrey Hills area of 'Outstanding Natural Beauty'. Our spacious, non-smoking en-suite rooms have flat screen TV, hospitality tray, hairdryer and trouser press. The conservatory Breakfast Room has spectacular far-reaching views over the surrounding vineyard. Enjoy a complementary Full English Breakfast with fresh farm eggs from the Estate, local butcher's sausages and other fresh local produce when available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Booking.com so you can book your Denbies Farmhouse Accommodation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Denbies Farmhouse Hotel Dorking
- Denbies Farmhouse Accommodation Dorking, Surrey, UK