We stayed for one night as part of a package which included a trip round the vineyard and a meal in the restaurant. The farmhouse is situated on the edge of the vineyard so has fantastic views. The rooms are well equiped but the furnishings are very basic and uninspiring. However we received a very warm and friendly welcome. The breakfast was delicious and there was a good selection of both cold and hot foods.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a 4 Star Rating and situated on England's largest vineyard, Denbies Farmhouse B&B offers a uniquely peaceful setting for overnight business trips, short stays and relaxing breaks in the Surrey Hills area of 'Outstanding Natural Beauty'. Our spacious, non-smoking en-suite rooms have flat screen TV, hospitality tray, hairdryer and trouser press. The conservatory Breakfast Room has spectacular far-reaching views over the surrounding vineyard. Enjoy a complementary Full English Breakfast with fresh farm eggs from the Estate, local butcher's sausages and other fresh local produce when available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Denbies Farmhouse Accommodation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Denbies Farmhouse Hotel Dorking
- Denbies Farmhouse Accommodation Dorking, Surrey, UK