“Great veggie choice!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dorking, United Kingdom
“Great veggie choice!”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

We went for lunch on a busy Friday lunch time. To my surprise they had a great choice of lunch menu, even for veggie's like me! We were advised to order any food before 1pm as they had 2 large parties of people arriving which was not surprising as its a great atmosphere and good quality menu. The food was delicious and would recommend it to anyone.

• Visited March 2014

Dorking, United Kingdom
“Best food in Dorking”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

Met some friends at Red on Saturday night for dinner and had a great night. There was a great live band and the bar was full with a great atmosphere. Luckily we were seated in the extension so we could relax, enjoy the meal but sill take in the great vibe.

Our whole group agreed that the food was outstanding, we had a sharing board to start with some of the nicest chicken satay I have ever tried. The real triumph though was my main, the pulled pork burger it was amazing, it was on the specials section of he menu so I hope they don't get rid of it before I get back for another one.

If your looking for great food in a relaxed setting I recommend you try Red Bar.

Horsham, United Kingdom
“The Best Sunday Lunch”
Reviewed February 22, 2014

Visited with my family for Sunday Lunch and can honestly say it was the best Sunday Roast we have had. Both the lamb and pork were of very high quality and really tender. The roasts came with a fantastic choice of vegetables including cauliflower cheese,huge homemade yorkshire pudding and the tastiest gravy.

I can't wait to return to try other dishes on the menu and will highly recommend Red Bar and Lounge to all my friends and family.

Tadworth, United Kingdom
“Fantastic hidden gem!”
Reviewed February 19, 2014

Having read the great reviews on trip advisor, we dined here this evening. The food ( presentation,taste & portion size ) were excellent value for money in comparison to many of our local restaurants in Reigate ! Furthermore the decor & hospitality were most inviting creating a great atmosphere. We will definitely be returning and recommending The Red bar & lounge to our friends. Thank you for a lovely evening. Mr & Mrs M, Reigate, Surrey.

Dorking, England, United Kingdom
“Best place to eat in Dorking”
Reviewed February 14, 2014

Reds under Niki's guidance is turning into a truly great restaurant/ pub. The new extension means they can separate out a party of up to 40 - which they did for our Breakfast Groups Christmas Party in February... Catering for 40 at once is not easy but the food was super, and the door to the extension was put back in when we were there, so that the other people in a reasonably full pub were not disturbed by our loud chatter.
I am a bit worried about putting this brilliant review in, as it may mean we can't get a table...but Red Bar and Lounge deserve it, The chef creates great food and service and smiles are both consistently praiseworthy.