“Too slow service”

Ask Italian - Dorking
Ranked #43 of 107 Restaurants in Dorking
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: ASK Italian in Dorking is a place for great food and warm service. Think fresh bread made to tear and share. A glass of fine wine worth deserving of your time. Delicious main dishes prepared the traditional way. Everything we know and love about Italian food is served straight to your table. Take a look at our Dorking menu and, if you like what you see, book a table.
Surrey
“Too slow service”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Pre booked a table prior to show at dorking hall. We're advised when we entered the wait for an order was 45-60 minutes ! Went to pizza express down the road and had a great pizza in no time ?
On the positive , we were told on entry that there was a wait

Visited August 2013

dorking
“Good for a last minute meal”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Was starving and popped in for a quick pizza. Was not disappointed. Great pizza and great portions. I have only recently joined trip advisor so have a bit of catching up to do with my reviews but having recently moved to Dorking I can say that I have so far not been put off by any of the places I have visited.
Ask, I will be back often, I am sure.

• Visited August 2013
Seaforth, Ontario
“Very friendly.”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

The service was excellant and the food very good. No dislikes. They brought the wrong dessert but immediately replaced it when told.

Visited June 2013
Ireland
“Standard”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

ASK is your standard chain Italian, nothing really special on the menu, but there is going to be something to suit everybody. Generally good value, but some items like the sharing board starters are over priced for what you get.

The service can be a bit hit and miss, been there a few times and if it is busy you can pretty much guarantee the service will be slow.

• Visited April 2013
Dorking
“Not great”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

I had a salad - it was eleven quid and very boring and average. The wife had pork belly - not too bad but for fourteen quid it seemed a bit silly. With that said the starter of bread fresh from the oven with tapenade was great. There are other Italian restaurants in Dorking I would choose instead.

• Visited May 2013