“Why have we not been here before.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Two to Four

Two to Four
Reserve with OpenTable
Two to Four is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 106 Restaurants in Dorking
Cuisines: European, British
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Where possible we get our produce from local suppliers. We all need to think about how we can reduce our carbon footprint; but more importantly is the fact that fresh produce that's in season tastes so much better. Of course it also means our menu is constantly changing, which is great for our customers. Diners can choose from Seasonal set Lunch and set Dinner menus along with our A La Carte menu, thus ensuring our diners can enjoy variety whilst enjoying really great food that is fresh and at its peak. Our meat & fish is as locally sourced as possible and we work really hard to find organic suppliers whenever we can. We think first-class cooking deserves first-class ingredients.
Kingswood
“Why have we not been here before.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2013 via mobile

What a great Resturant. Wish we had found it before. The food is to die for and the staff excellent. Can't wait to go back.

Horley
“Great Sunday Lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

Welcoming, attentive service, really good pork roast with all the trimmings, Strudel indulgence with cream anglaise (french for cold custard) and two large glasses each of above average wine all for £37 per head with service charge.
Sunday lunchtime treat, then go home and put your feet up!

• Visited January 2013
Epsom, Surrey
“Wonderful find in Dorking”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2013

I celebrated my birthday here last night and it was a fantastic evening. The service was very good - attentive when necessary but not intrusive - and the food was delicious. We were a party of 6 and every one of us really enjoyed our dinner. The menu is varied but not too long and it was a tricky choice as so much appealed. We will definitely be back.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Surrey
“Pricey and I felt Could be Better”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2013

I was a while since I was last there but I felt a bit let down by the quality of food. I had a steak and chips. the steak was OK but rather average. the chips were your bog standard pub style ones. I would have expected hand cust and fried chips for what we paid.
Decor was OK but felt a little basic. Didn't feel as special as I'd hoped. We were upstairs though and I think downstairs is nicer.
I'd like to go back again to see if I have a better experience. In my opinion Little Dudley house is superior.

Dorking, United Kingdom
“really good food - try the belly of pork”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2013

went with friends before Christmas and amazingly they had their 2 great specialities on the Christmas menu - really slow cooked belly of pork and blade of beef. Wonderful. The service is friendly, not intrusive and genuine. A smallish restaurant with a private area upstairs if you want a special group celebration. We will be back

• Visited December 2012