“A wonderful Sunday lunch”
Review of The Fox Inn

The Fox Inn
Ranked #4 of 93 Restaurants in Woodbridge
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Imagine a chocolate box style village pub, beaming with pinkness with a rainbow of flowers around the door. You have just painted an image of the Fox at Newbourne. The pub is a wonderful 16th century building set in pretty grounds.
Reviewed February 10, 2011

My family and I visited this lovely little village pub for Sunday lunch. We were welcomed by the roaring log fire on this cold winters day and continued to enjoy lunch and time with our family. The service was efficient and friendly and we all felt that the lunch was good value. Our children loved watching the fish in there amazingly well stocked pond. There is a beautiful garden which is perfect in the warmer months.We will continue to visit regularly.

Reviewed December 16, 2010

My wife and I really enjoyed our meal here. The staff were friendly and efficient, food arrived quickly and was delicious ( I would really recommend the locally sourced Pork Belly)!! Good range of local ales on the pumps as well as Aspalls Suffolk Cyder which my wife an I love! Friendly locals gave the atmosphere a nice buzz in the traditional bar area with low beams and an open fireplace and the more modern restaurant also had a nice feel. Good sized garden to the rear for children to play in and a very pretty lake at the front. The hanging baskets in full bloom were an absolute delight and covered the whole front of the pub. There are a variety of offers they provide both in the evenings and at lunchtime also which is another pull for us in these hard times! Thoroughly good pub and we will be returning! Ian and Maggie Beardsley of Hasketon.