“Always an offer on!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Prezzo - Woodbridge
Ranked #34 of 91 Restaurants in Woodbridge
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Framlingham, United Kingdom
“Always an offer on!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2013

I have now been to Prezzo in Woodbridge twice and have never had to pay full price! First time there was a voucher for B1G1F on mains and second time it was two courses at lunchtime for £10. Always check out the Prezzo website before you go for offers if you are always happy to save a few pounds here and there like I am. Most offers seem to be based around off-peak times but you might strike lucky!

Great value for the tasty italian food. Yes, it is a chain restaurant but the food is consistently enjoyable and the staff are efficient. The atmosphere is fairly anonymous which is what you expect of a chain but I don't mind that; If you want a different sort of atmosphere there are plenty of independent restaurants in Woodbridge to choose from. Upstairs looks a lot more cosy than downstairs. If you visit at busier times I would suggest asking for a table upstairs.

I highly recommend the cheesey garlic bread sharing starter - its to die for!

Visited July 2013

suffolk
“Tasty Food And Good Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013

We had a meal here recently and all six of us were very impressed with the food and the service. The garlic bread starter to share was delicious and I thoroughly enjoyed the fusilli alla rusticana. Great puddings and a wide selection of drinks. My only negative comment - and the reason I have not given an "excellent" rating - the toilets really need to be refurbished (broken tiles, leaking pipes and faded/dirty paintwork).

• Visited June 2013
Yorkshire
“Good Food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2013

hadn't booked because we were travelling and although it was extremely busy they made room for us and served an excellent and reasonably priced meal.

• Visited May 2013
uffolk
“Drive that bit further to aldeburgh”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2013

As regular visitors to prezzos as a family we normally drive a bit further to aldeburgh, unfortunately work and family celebrations mean that Woodbridge is closer for all. Every time I visit I remind myself not to go again.

I booked online for my bday family meal 2wks before. Thought I'd check and called 2 days before to be told they have no record of this, I quoted my booking ref for them to look into and was made to feel a nuisance they could fit me in but don't have my booking. On arrival at 6.30pm used the loo with my son, it was disgusting, not just the loo itself but around the sink that you could see when sat on the loo, it looked like the whole cubicle needed a thorough clean, perhaps acceptable later in the evening but at 6.30! Ordered soft drinks with no ice, came with ice, my sons garlic bread was doughy and uncooked, his penne pasta turned up as spaghetti surely they know the difference. The staff are generally polite but anything outside the norm throws them!

As a manager whose company uses online booking agents, i thought id highlight my booking issue. When I gave in my booking confirmation print out to help them stop the booking problem happening again, the manager came over and said my booking was there, the girl i spoke to didn't understand me. Rather than thank me for my concern to stop it happening again made me feel like a meddler.

As pasta lovers we love the prezzos brand but feel disappointed that this restaurant consistently lets others like aldeburgh down.

Note made to self don't visit again.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Ipswich, United Kingdom
“Always get the order right.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

My daughter and I like to eat at this restaurant usually before or after visiting the Riverside Theatre as it's in close proximity. I can't have any milk products and no matter what I choose for my main meal minus this and that, they never get it wrong. Register with them online and every two weeks they will send you their new voucher to download which is always excellent value.

• Visited March 2013