“My favourite cinema”

The Riverside Theatre
Ranked #2 of 5 Fun & Games in Woodbridge
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Would choose to come here instead of multiplex in Ipswich.( I live in Ipswich ). Like the atmosphere and the decor. Ticket prices are reasonable and the films are well chosen. All very clean and comfortable. Added bonus of decent restaurant attached.

1  Thank Fl0g0_9

Reviewed April 2, 2013

Absolutely excellent service & food - celebrating my parents golden wedding anniversary and staff could not have done more to ensure they had a wonderful afternoon.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

My partner and I went just for a meal to celebrate our engagement. The restaurant is lovely, the lighting was dim and candles all around the bar & restaurant was a nice touch. The food was amazing, we had the lamb shoulder as our main meals and it was so tender! Just amazing! After we had finished our meal we went across to the bar for a couple of drinks before leaving. We were greeted by a very friendly bar man and the atmosphere was very calm and relaxed. It was perfect for us and we will be returning again soon! Thank you!

Reviewed February 23, 2013

Cramped foyer but generally a good experience there. Sound system an improvement. 3D would be good. Warm and comfortable but seats high which can obstruct view.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

I love it. The food is very good and you can even take your drinks into the show with you. Will certainly go back.