My husband celebrated his 80th birthday at Seckford Hall with a dinner for 36 friends and family. What an evening it was! The meal was superb with roast leg of lamb cooked to perfection and the fruit salad was the best we have ever seen; the staff were attentive and looked after us very well. We have enjoyed several lunches in the newly refurbished dining room. Again, the food is excellent and well presented. The dining room has a pleasant, relaxed atmosphere and, unlike so many restaurants, the tables are well spaced out. Unlike earlier reviewers, I must say that I like the dining room and feel that the refurbishment has been done tastefully with a mixture of the 'old' and the 'new'. Above all, the staff are very willing and anxious to please.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful four-star luxury hotel and spa offering an ideal base to explore the county of Suffolk - from the local Suffolk coast featuring popular destinations such as Southwold and Aldeburgh to Constable country visiting villages such as Flatford and Dedham. Steeped in history, the magnificent red brick Tudor building is over 500 years old and is complemented by the modern facilities of the newly refurbished Seckford Spa, adjacent to the main hotel building. Perfect for business or pleasure, the hotel is also a wonderful Suffolk wedding venue with acres of beautiful grounds and a lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your Seckford Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seckford Hall Woodbridge, Suffolk
- Seckford Hall Hotel Woodbridge