We stayed here for our 30th wedding anniversary. The hotel itself is a truly wonderful building. The staff are friendly and professional. We booked two nights and had two enjoyable evening meals. The room was clean and recently decorated. My only issues are minor: I am not keen on the decoration of the cocktail bar which seems out of keeping with the rest of the building (a very personal, subjective view) and the second morning I had a cheese omelette which had a mound of uncooked cheese in the middle. However, overall the breakfasts were very good with lovely brown toast, local and tasty yoghurts, fresh fruit salad and a good selection of fruit juices. The first morning I had delicious bacon and mushrooms. Above all, I wish to highlight how welcoming the staff were. We will return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful four-star luxury hotel and spa offering an ideal base to explore the county of Suffolk - from the local Suffolk coast featuring popular destinations such as Southwold and Aldeburgh to Constable country visiting villages such as Flatford and Dedham. Steeped in history, the magnificent red brick Tudor building is over 500 years old and is complemented by the modern facilities of the newly refurbished Seckford Spa, adjacent to the main hotel building. Perfect for business or pleasure, the hotel is also a wonderful Suffolk wedding venue with acres of beautiful grounds and a lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Seckford Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seckford Hall Woodbridge, Suffolk
- Seckford Hall Hotel Woodbridge