Arrived in August, so may have been busy but what a disappointment. Aged 70 but sent to the attic which entailed lots of stairs with no help with the luggage. The room very stuffy so open the windows only to find the kitchen air conditioning right outside which kept us awake. A layer of dust on the furniture mention the room either wasn't used or the cleaner needs a kick. Having had a big lunch went for a snack in the bar but the food not enable. Never again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful four-star luxury hotel and spa offering an ideal base to explore the county of Suffolk - from the local Suffolk coast featuring popular destinations such as Southwold and Aldeburgh to Constable country visiting villages such as Flatford and Dedham. Steeped in history, the magnificent red brick Tudor building is over 500 years old and is complemented by the modern facilities of the newly refurbished Seckford Spa, adjacent to the main hotel building. Perfect for business or pleasure, the hotel is also a wonderful Suffolk wedding venue with acres of beautiful grounds and a lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Seckford Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seckford Hall Woodbridge, Suffolk
- Seckford Hall Hotel Woodbridge