My family and I went to Seckford Hall for a celebratory meal on the weekend, we were in the 1530 restaurant in the main hotel building. Despite the restaurant being busy with a function and a private wedding party happening elsewhere, the service was very good and the food was amazing. There was a wide range on the menu including an option for vegetarians and it was all excellently prepared and elegantly presented. The food is a little pricey and the wine more so but for a special occasion it was brilliant and I would highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful four-star luxury hotel and spa offering an ideal base to explore the county of Suffolk - from the local Suffolk coast featuring popular destinations such as Southwold and Aldeburgh to Constable country visiting villages such as Flatford and Dedham. Steeped in history, the magnificent red brick Tudor building is over 500 years old and is complemented by the modern facilities of the newly refurbished Seckford Spa, adjacent to the main hotel building. Perfect for business or pleasure, the hotel is also a wonderful Suffolk wedding venue with acres of beautiful grounds and a lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Seckford Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seckford Hall Woodbridge, Suffolk
- Seckford Hall Hotel Woodbridge