This was a great find for us and as we had my daughter and her cousin with us, the upgrade to the family room was perfect. Separate from the main hotel, but close to the pool, we had two rooms, lounge, balcony and the girls had their own bathroom! Made for a great weekend......
This is an old building so the floors are uneven, doors creak and there's no TV in the rooms....it's not a modern 5 star hotel but it's clean and pretty comfortable.
I do have to say that the grounds and the hotel looked magnificent but we didn't step inside other than to book in an pay the bill. So sadly I can't comment on the main hotel
We are already talking about returning with an extended family group as we thought it was such a great place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful four-star luxury hotel and spa offering an ideal base to explore the county of Suffolk - from the local Suffolk coast featuring popular destinations such as Southwold and Aldeburgh to Constable country visiting villages such as Flatford and Dedham. Steeped in history, the magnificent red brick Tudor building is over 500 years old and is complemented by the modern facilities of the newly refurbished Seckford Spa, adjacent to the main hotel building. Perfect for business or pleasure, the hotel is also a wonderful Suffolk wedding venue with acres of beautiful grounds and a lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your Seckford Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seckford Hall Woodbridge, Suffolk
- Seckford Hall Hotel Woodbridge