“Great food, atmosphere”
Review of Wilford Bridge

Wilford Bridge
Ranked #9 of 91 Restaurants in Woodbridge
Cuisines: Bar, British, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Kids, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Windsor, United Kingdom
“Great food, atmosphere”
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

Wonderful entrees, great ale selections at the bar. All of our puddings were excellent. Would definitely like to return.

• Visited April 2013

Ipswich, United Kingdom
“A very good Sunday lunch”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Been here a couple of times with the family recently and the food and service is very good. a nice atmosphere and friendly staff.

Visited February 2013
ipswich
“poor food”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

fish over cooked, dry and tasteless, risotto congealed, .fillet steak over cooked should be medium rare, also over-priced

• Visited April 2013
Maldon, England, United Kingdom
“Woodbridge's gem of an eatery”
Reviewed April 2, 2013 via mobile

This was our second visit to the wilford bridge. Our first was last summer, an un planned stop for a meal- and we loved it. So this Easter Sunday we took my parents there for an evening meal. We hadn't booked but was made to feel welcome and led to a booth that sat the four of us very well. The waiting staff were fantastic with polite and informative service. Out food was great we started with prawn cocktails then dad had fish and chips- my dads favourite I had steak and kidney suet pudding my wife had the fillet steak with Stilton lastly my mum had roast beef. All the food was cooked as we had asked. My steak and kidney pudding was fantastic with lovely tender meat and lots of kidney.
For desert my parents chose icecream and my wife had the cheesecake. I relived my child hood memories of home made treacle tart just like my nan made me as a child.
I'm a big man and so don't usually find large portions a problem but boy was I full up. But very satisfied.so next time we will probably just have two courses but what would I drop ?
I look forward to returning again on one of our many drives up into Suffolk from Essex.

• Visited March 2013
uk
“excellent meal and great value for money”
Reviewed March 19, 2013 via mobile

I have recently returned to the Wilford after hearing the place had a new manager and had been refurbished. I was very impressed with the decor it is more modern and makes the place feel much more spacious. I tried the two courses for nine pounds menu which had lovely options on and the portion size was very generous too. I had scampi to start and Cajun chicken for my main and I thoroughly enjoyed it. The staff were very attentive and friendly too. My friend had the moules which were also delicious so I will Definately be going back very soon. I would highly recommend to anyone.