Marlows Lagoon Recreation Area
Review Highlights
BMX National Series

We visited for the BMX series. We were evacuated when a fire could not be contained. While well... read more

Reviewed July 3, 2019

Reviewed July 26, 2016
janette1988
Gladstone, Australia
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 21, 2017

My daughter regularly takes her dog down here. The dog area is great - it's huge, it's friendly, it has lots of seats and the dog gets a chance to have a run around.
The only bad thing is that at certain times of the year the mozzies and midgies are terrible! Take mozzie repellent.

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed February 15, 2017

I went on N.T. day, it had great entertainment & food. It was a lovely family activity with the children. Also great for couples. Suitable for everyone.

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed September 26, 2016

Nice park during the day but the lake could be flush and cleaned out, the play grounds could do with a re-paint and the lawns could be mowed.

There are a few brown patches on the lawns that could use some TLC.

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed July 26, 2016 via mobile

My 2 year old son & I visited marlows lagoon recently was very happy. There are 2 great playgrounds, ponds & plenty of walking tracks. Only down fall was the play equipment could have used a good clean.

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed June 17, 2016

I came here to see if I could photograph some of the local birds. It had an excellent variety and it was really easy to get up close.
A great kids playgroup as well.

Date of experience: June 2016