“Service has improved 100%”
Review of Red Rooster

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Red Rooster
Ranked #36 of 47 Restaurants in Palmerston
Reviewed December 25, 2013 via mobile

I don't know if it was because there was a manager in there, but went there on 21st of December through drive through, and had the best service I've ever had in a long time. The lady on the speaker was very friendly and spoke clearly, and was patient with us when we were deciding what to order. When we got our food she smiled, which you don't get a lot in fast food joints. Unfortunately, they forgot to give us out garlic bread and we didn't realise until we got home. When we went back with our receipt, there was no hesitation and they gave us our garlic bread :)

Reviewed December 9, 2013

Extremely poor service. They could not deliver the drinks I ordered, and when asked for a refund, could not give a refund, as it was a meal combo. "We don't add them separately like macdonalds they said" So they could not give me everything i had ordered and paid for. When i got home the large chips was only half full.

Absolutely crap customer service and food is only average.

Wish i had shopped elsewhere.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

Took a trip with a works colleague as he had raved about it. A fast food place not so celubrious as the walls around the drinks fridge showed damp. We opted for take away and i placed an order for a " wrap ". Spicy as I asked, piping hot chips and well worth the visit. I will try again...anytime.

1  Thank Mitchsan