“Absolutely shocking service”

Add it.
Domino's Pizza
Ranked #74 of 107 Restaurants in Newmarket
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Ordered pizza for the kids at 6.45pm,come 8pm and pizza still isn’t here,rang up and was told there very busy so orders have been pushed back.....still waiting.

Will never order from here again

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (8)

Reviewed March 10, 2019 via mobile

So I pre order pizza on Saturday night at 7 for delivery at 7.45 pizza still not arrived by 8 so I ring up and get told we r busy !! Even though I PRE ORDERED so I say just stick an extra in and we forget it !! But no it arrived at 8.15 with no extras so LAST TIME I USE THIS place absolutely crap customer service

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed July 28, 2018

Horrible service overpriced food. Do not go here. It is not worth the harassment by bad employees for the over priced sucky pizza.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 10, 2018

Ordered a takeaway online and it said out for delvery, over twenty minutes later it turned up, tipped the drive but wish I hadnt, the pizzas were warm but not hot and the toppings had dried out and the crust chewy, not worht the £16.99 for two, really crap compared with what it used to be like will not order again, currenlty pursuing a paypal refund for items not as delivered.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed June 13, 2018 via mobile

So, me and my Friend wanted a dominos n we ordered a bbq base pizza. The pizza came with a tomato base. When I rang up a woman on the phone rudely denied the fact that they had sent the wrong pizza even when I had the pizza sat right in front of me. Will not be going to Newmarket dominos for anything anymore. Rude individuals.

Date of visit: June 2018