“always good value”

Prezzo - Newmarket
Ranked #53 of 88 Restaurants in Newmarket
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Newmarket, United Kingdom
“always good value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2012

there is a reason why every time you drive past its full,very good value for money,good staff and pleasant atmosphere Tony

Visited September 2012

• Polish first
London
“Very average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2012 via mobile

Firstly, not a friendly place, quite miserable staff, who seem to think they are doing you a favour, as they are so busy.

Food just average, not the best Prezzo I've been in, and wouldn't go back.

Cambridge
“Good staff, efficient service, reasonable prices”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2012

We have eaten here a number of times and have never been disappoointed. On our last visit we were served by fast, friendly staff and our meal arrive promptly and was piping hot. Our dessarts were also quickly served and were fresh and well presented.
Like most chain restaurants one knows what the menu will be but each oultlet varies because of the staff. The staff at this location lifts it above other locations we have used.

• Visited September 2012
Cambridge, UK
“Excellent Service and Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2012

Went there last night to celebrate my father's birthday with my dad and mum, they could not do enough for us, my mum being a small eater doen't want a big dish of pasta so they did a smaller dish for her and took out the ingredients she did not like. My father pasta dish was huge and the side order of olives were yummy. I had the chicken with mushrooms in a sauce which was to die for with a very good side salad with their own lovely dressing (this did look very much like the salad Asda sell "mediterranean style side salad" as i'm also having them at home.).

My father had the tiramisu and I tried a spoon full it was superb tasting and well presented the best I've tried out before like a homemade one. All the food that came out looked well presented and yummy and the service was brilliant - I feel somewhere close by to there could learn alot from eating in prezzo!!

Also all the plates/glasses/cuttery are sparkling clean!

The place was packed out not bad on a thursday!

We didn't use vouchers but I believe you can find some online to save money at various times, but having what we had to eat last night i'd pay full price, washed down with a lovely italian beer!

Can't wait to go there again.

Charlotte

• Visited September 2012
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Don't bother”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2012

I visited Prezzo in Newmarket on Bank holiday monday and was very disappointed, I couldn't decide between the pasta dishes so took them up on their offer to try half and half , I had a chicken pasta dish and a king prawn spaghetti dish the chicken was lovely but I only had 3 small pieces of chicken and in the prawn dish I got two prawns it was just ridiculous. The prawn dish was very bland. They may as well have been vegetarian dishes for the amount of meat and fish that was in them.
I had a slice of their honeycomb cheescake which is divine however they have seriously reduced the size of their portions and when I have had thei in the past it was served with ice cream or cream not now though

All in all very disappointed I was still hungry when i left and won't be returning

• Visited August 2012