“A lovely visit every time!”
Review of Nancy's Teashop

Nancy's Teashop
Ranked #10 of 91 Restaurants in Newmarket
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 17, 2014

Since this lovely teashop opened in Newmarket I have been on a number of occasions, and every time the food is delicious and very well presented, the staff are very welcoming, friendly and helpful, the atmosphere is great and the tea is amazing - there are so many different ones to choose from! On my first visit I said to the owner that I was not sure what one to pick and she went out of her way to find me one that I would like the most based on my preferences - I would highly recommend the 'Sweet-tea' to anyone who has a sweet tooth like me! A really lovely place to go for breakfast, lunch or afternoon tea. Thank you, Nancy, for coming to Newmarket, exactly what the town needed.

2  Thank Katie M

Reviewed February 16, 2014

There is a lot of pink and the atmosphere is delicate and vintage rather than my preferred style of rustic, farm house chic but it is absolutely wonderful.

I would highly recommend Nancy’s to ladies wishing to catch up over tasty treats in a pretty setting but also to anyone that is a tea lover!

My full Nancy's review can be found on my blog: http://thehorsesmouthnkt.wordpress.com/2014/02/16/nancys-tea-shop-such-charm/

Reviewed February 15, 2014

We booked to go to Nancy's for our friends baby shower about 3 weeks prior to going. It was a surprise and a lot of effort had gone into keeping it that way. On the day we were called to say that we were no longer able to come at our pre booked time as they had another big table coming in. No apology or 'would you mind.' Which of course made it very difficult to sort out the surprise. Once we were there the staff most definitely had an attitude, especially the lady in charge. Not sure if she was the owner or manager. It was a very wet day which made the floors wet. An elderly lady slipped, there again was no apology or attempt to assist the lady.

Needless to say the food was spectacular with more thenPLENTY to eat at great value. Everything about the food was wonderful. The place is beautiful and I would thoroughly recommend Nancy's. IF the staff weren't so snooty.

3  Thank Leighalewieteddy
Reviewed February 14, 2014

The mark of a great restaurant, anywhere in the world, is the willingness to let customers go off the menu, make special requests, with a smile. Nancy has achieved this at every visit, not least of all today, Valentine's day. No matter how busy she is, her team are always smiling. If you want to see a great smile, say hi to Andrew, the pastry chef, it is a 1000 volt smile.
The atmosphere is calm, lovely music, comfy settees.
Food, eggs Benedict, champagne, raspberry and coconut sponge, all to die for.
I have read the negative reviews. I have visited Nancy's every week, and I have never spotted or experienced anything to make the experience anything but delightful.

1  Thank Iain B
Reviewed February 12, 2014

Had the most wonderful pot of tea at Nancy's, Flirt-tea. The most beautiful pink, and gorgeous taste. Had this after my scrambled eggs on toast which were delicious. Fabulous.