“Great flavours”
Review of Thai Street Cafe

Thai Street Cafe
Ranked #6 of 90 Restaurants in Newmarket
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Kids, Bar scene, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Suffolk
“Great flavours”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

We ate here last night after reading the other trip advisor reviews. We were not disappointed...the food tasted fresh and authentic. We sat at the bar area, as the restaurant was full, but we enjoyed the atmosphere the place had. Nice friendly staff too!!! Definitely will be going back.

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank Ozzy22

Newmarket, United Kingdom
“Fantastic!!”
Reviewed December 24, 2012

I've now visited Thai Street 6 times, 4 to dine in and twice as a takeaway. I've also eaten their food at the races. It's sublime and every time I go I try something different and have never been disappointed. Top marks, top food, good service and reasonably priced! In fact we are going there again tonight and I can't wait!

• Visited December 2012
3 Thank Hugo S
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Best thai food outside of Bangkok!”
Reviewed December 15, 2012 via mobile

I was visiting family in the area and grew up here so know Newmarket very well. As soon as I saw this place I wanted to go in as it looked small and intimate and I love Thailand, especially the food having visited several times.

The menu is varied and all the classics are on there as so you won't be disappointed if you are needing a holiday reminder. My favourite is massaman curry and wow this did not disappoint! It was full of flavour,exactly how I remember it and good portion size...I wish I could go back there tomorrow! We had chicken satay skewers and duck spring rolls to start which were both delicious and my boyfriend really enjoyed his drunken chicken noodles which tasted just like he'd got them off a street vendor on khao San road. Fab!

Service was very quick and attentive, only thing I wasn't keen on was the bar area, a group of lads around the bar detracted a little from the cosy initmate restaurant feeling that otherwise would have been the perfect atmosphere. I would personally request a table in the front area rather than up the steps due to this.

Overall I will definitely be back to get my thai fix and this restaurant is a great addition to the area. Kob Khun Ka!

5 Thank Parker1483
“Very good”
Reviewed December 2, 2012 via mobile

Top class and very tasty food in an excellent atmosphere .Would recommend to anyone, a good evening out

3 Thank Steve P
Kent, United Kingdom
“Inexpensive good food”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

The food is always great even if the menu is limited and can get a bit boring. It's great value for money. When busy, which is frequently it is very very noisy!

• Visited September 2012