“Amazing thai food”

Ranked #3 of 92 Restaurants in Newmarket
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Blending the robust flavours and fragrant spices of Far Eastern cooking, Sangdao showcases a lively, lavish setting in which to enjoy authentically exotic flavours. In a dramatic dining room filled with gilded artefacts and elegantly-dressed tables, guests can enjoy time-honoured main courses and delicious sharing platters. Bringing delicious Thai flavours to Newmarket, this family-run restaurant boasts a kitchen headed by some of the region's most talented chefs.
Reviewed January 12, 2014

I am always had thai foods and I know about thai foods very well.
I had been to this restaurant in Newmarket the foods was very good,
authentic and traditional thai. I am very enjoy it and would like to recommend
to someone to try it ;Abbsolutely Thai Food;

1  Thank sivilai m
There are newer reviews for Khobkhun Thai Restaurant

Reviewed January 9, 2014

The food was good and the service is good
the staff is very friendly
I went last week in New Year party with my friend I enoyed the entertainment and ill be back

1  Thank lawannorrington12309
Reviewed January 8, 2014

We went to the Khobkhun on New Year's Eve. We are fairly regular visiters to the restaurant under it previous name Sangdeo. Pom is a wonderful hostess, the staff are friendly and helpful and the food superb. I love Thai food but this is the best I have had outside the country itself.

1  Thank Baggiemc
Reviewed January 7, 2014

I've visited Khobkhun thai resturant in Newmarket a fair few times now and I have not been disappointed once. The impression I get every time I visit is a warm friendly atmosphere and the place looks amazingly authenthic!!! Dining in a lot of Thai restaurants i understand the tastes and spice, i felt like i was in Thailand! Excellent staff, the place and the service!!! 10/10 from me, i love it and i will be back again.

1  Thank Alex B
Reviewed December 24, 2013

my first visit the best thai food i have ever tasted everythink cooked perfect the staff very friendly and helpfull will def go back again. If you want GREAT THAI FOOD try jt for yourself iam sure you will not be dissapointed

1  Thank simon j