“You HAVE to try it!”
Review of Wing Wagon - CLOSED

Wing Wagon
Cuisines: Fast Food
Description: The Wing Wagon is bringin' Wings to the Streets! Homemade and always cluckin' fresh!Split wings lightly dredged with 19 herbs and spices, Fresh crispy deep fried haddock, CJ's poutine, Panko crusted deep fried onion rings, homecut fries, choose from 4 scratch made wing sauces.Wanna be a "Frequent Fryer?"
Halifax, Canada
“You HAVE to try it!”
Reviewed August 1, 2012

You have to try the wings and fish and chips.Fresh and homemade sauce t beat all all others. An abundance of food not greasy like other trucks. Everything was amde fresh on site.

• Visited July 2012

Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
“Did it again!”
Reviewed July 7, 2012

We stopped by this wagon again while on our road trip...and still the same great taste! We had the wings, with homemade sauce Shake ma' tail which is medium...and I bought a bottle of it to take home...they were FANTASTIC! We again had the fish and chips...BEST EVER! and was still amazingly fresh, like caught that day. What we like is the food is absolutely not greasy and tastes great. This time we had the poutine, which I had been craving since Montreal...and it hit the ball out of the park! Fresh cheese, yummy gravy wth awesome fries...mmmm...You Gotta Eat Here !!!!!
We will be back...thanks CJ!

• Visited July 2012
Halifax, Canada
“Wing-lecious !”
Reviewed June 16, 2012

Tried the wings for the first time on Thursday evening. They were superb ! Well worth the drive along Cobequid Rd. Will definitely be back to try other items on the menu ! Great hospitality !

• Visited June 2012
Halifax
“Best Wings, Fish & Chips”
Reviewed February 3, 2012

This is the best wings, fish& chips in all lf HRM......telling you about it won't give it justice....you have to try it, you will definately crave more!!!!!!

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank Buffey1
Cindy W, Owner at Wing Wagon, responded to this review, February 20, 2012
Thanks Buffey 1.
I personally strive to hear from EVERY customer... "best I ever ate".
Then I know I have done my job!!

I know I will see you again real soon. Until then...remember

Always Cluckin Fresh!
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wing night should be every night!”
Reviewed January 30, 2012

Fantastic wings! All homemade sauces make these wings ever better. I've had the shake ma tail and chicken little so far and am looking forward to trying the other sauces as well. We drive out from Dartmouth and it is well worth the trip. The hard part is making it back home with all the wings accounted for! :D

1 Thank Jworam
Cindy W, Owner at Wing Wagon, responded to this review, February 20, 2012
Thanks Jworam. I am glad you enjoy the wings and enjoy it every time you come back. Can't wait for you to try the other menu items in the Spring.
Won't be too long now and it will be wing nite every nite!! Spring is in the Air.

I am still working on my Customer Loyalty program, so stay tuned for some good stuff.

Can't wait to see you at the Wagon real soon

Cheers