“Lovely Local Little Coffee Shop”

Tiffin's Tea Emporium
Ranked #4 of 17 Restaurants in Long Melford
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Tiffins Tea Emporium is under new management and with free wifi welcomes you to come and relax and enjoy our re-designed tea room with a choice of breakfast, light lunches and a variety of tea and not forgetting our new range of fabulous home made cakes. We have also introduced freshly ground Colombian arabica coffee beans for the non tea lovers along with our Jaccs flavoured coffee choices and honeycomb hot chocolate. We pride ourselves with our attentive service and relaxed atmosphere and would very much like for you to stop by and say hello and try our famous afternoon tea.
Long Melford, United Kingdom
“Lovely Local Little Coffee Shop”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

I've visited here a few times now and I am always greeted with a big smile by the landlady and lovely service.

Coffee is fresh, hot and very much to my liking and when I have taken my young son, I have always been assured that the homemade fruit scone with butter and jam is delicious as every crumb has been cleared from his plate and he's left the tearooms with a happy and full belly.

Visited September 2013

Hampshire
“YUM, YUM, YUM!”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

This is one of the best afternoon teas I have had and this was for a number of reasons. You were given one sandwich rather than several finger sandwiches which are usually filled with ingredients that just aren't for me - I chose the crayfish sandwich was was so fresh and delicious. The Scone was warm from the oven and extremely tasty and the slice of cake was so moist and tasty, it was to die for - I recommend the Victoria sponge. All of this cost £11, which I felt was an absolute bargain. I have given four stars rather than five, due to the fact the place needed a good dust and there was a spider sat next to me :)

St. Augustine, Florida
“Charming, tasty and fresh - best ice cream ever !!”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

We stopped for lunch at this small tea room in Long Melford and were treated to delicious freshly made choices (all sandwiches, tarts, etc., garnished with tasty salad) a charming atmosphere, pleasant staff, and to top it off, possibly the best ice cream (locally made) that any of us have ever eaten. Would go back in a heart beat.

Norwich, United Kingdom
“Very good”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

We visited Long Melford yesterday after a day trip to Bury. Decided on afternoon tea at Tiffins. Very nice indeed. Home baked & good service. We sat outside in the sun and we had our doggy with us. On settling our bill we noticed that dogs are welcomed inside - a BIG tick for us so we shall return!

London, UK
“Excellent value. Amazing!”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

After a disappointing visit to the black lion for a cream tea in the town we decided to venture to tiffin's. What a difference! Freshly baked scones (delicious), choice of very filling sandwiches (the cheese and chutney was yummy) and many options of freshly baked more-ish cake. Chocolate and Guinness, honey and ginger (my parents fell in love with that one!), blueberry and almond...I could go on. But I'm making myself hungry! Add the food with the delightful loose leaf tea (compare with the sorry offerings at the black lion) and plenty of hot water and you have a winner. Cream tea was about £5.95 I think, maybe less. The splendid and filling afternoon tea was £10.95. Excellent value. Plus, they are dog friendly, and genuinely mean it. Our companion got his very own biscuit and water bowl. Lucky boy! And lucky us for walking in here. We'll definitely be back! Thank you for rectifying the horrors of the black lion experience.

Visited August 2013