We found the hotel to be clean and comfortable and quite convenient for Bury St Edmunds. We did not eat dinner but enjoyed a drink in the bar. The service was good and the staff were very helpful. Breakfast was very good and we will stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the main route into Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, this 36 room hotel is hidden behind its Grade 2 listed walls, a stones throw from the city centre. We have a good reputation as a quality venue within East Anglia and our location makes us the ideal base for weekend breaks in the area. We are well served by the A14, two junctions (42 and 43) are just five minutes drive away, and together with our free parking for over 50 cars, we welcome both residential and non-residential guests for midweek stopovers, conferences and meetings. We pride ourselves in our customer service and staff endeavour to look after your every need. Our commitment to a high attention to detail is key to your comfort and well being. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Best Western Priory Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Bury St Edmunds
- Best Western Priory Hotel Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk