Drove in for a one night stay. had a good garden facing room. Loved the quiet, the rooms was clean and the trouser press and hairdryer were a boon ! Lovely walk to town centre and found the staff very helpful and firendly. Had dinner and breakfast- nice. would be happy to stay here again. Lovely quiet town and a good place to relax .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the main route into Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, this 36 room hotel is hidden behind its Grade 2 listed walls, a stones throw from the city centre. We have a good reputation as a quality venue within East Anglia and our location makes us the ideal base for weekend breaks in the area. We are well served by the A14, two junctions (42 and 43) are just five minutes drive away, and together with our free parking for over 50 cars, we welcome both residential and non-residential guests for midweek stopovers, conferences and meetings. We pride ourselves in our customer service and staff endeavour to look after your every need. Our commitment to a high attention to detail is key to your comfort and well being. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN Priory Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Bury St Edmunds
- BEST WESTERN Priory Hotel Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk