“Do not order takeaway from them”
Review of Rose Valley

Rose Valley
Ranked #177 of 217 Restaurants in Bury St. Edmunds
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 27, 2014

Food is not bad, but do not trust them for your takeaway. We ordered in person. The man was very stroppy and tried to get us to order as soon as we walked in, before we had even read the menu, then kept rushing me. I ordered several things and didn't notice he undercharged us. When we got home my curry dish was missing. Phoned in, spoke to several people, they said sorry to miss it off the order, it would be delivered to us in 20-25 minutes. 45 minutes later it hadn't arrived, we called again and they said it was on its way. After an hour we called again and they said it hadn't left yet and not to get angry. The other dishes were spoilt by being left in the over for so long waiting, my main dish never arrived. Am disgusted with Last Day of Raj, don't waste your money here.

1  Thank slclark17

Reviewed May 11, 2014

this place well worth a visit,situated in a area that could do with tlc,but don,t be put off.inside is well presented,staff were friendly and helpful.food was very good and excellent value for money.as we was eating late[9pm] it was quite empty,lacking a bit of atmosphere!! and the toilets are a bit scruffy,but to be honest I liked this better than Frankie and bennys and giraffe which adjoin the cinema and was very disappointed with so well worth a 2 min drive to here.

Reviewed April 6, 2014

We look forward to our Friday night Indian takeaway! Tried others but always come back to the Raj. Great food, great service, friendly staff. Prompt delivery and never disappoints. Brilliant sense of humour from one of the waiting staff, always makes me laugh. I would highly recommend this restaurant to dine in or takeaway. Greene Road

Reviewed February 14, 2014

My girlfriend and I went for Valentines dinner. The restaurant was well laid out and pleasant. Food was very good and hot. There was more than enough for both of us. We had 2 mains, 2 sides, 1 rice and a naan bread. Would recommend to others :-)

Reviewed December 15, 2013

Virtually empty on a Friday night seemed to bode ill but the food was good and enjoyed by all (7 in our party) Lacked atmosphere but a good time was had by all. Christmas crackers etc a bit incongruous in an Indian restaurant but added to the fun. Not very smiley staff who were a bit abrupt but overall a good experience.