We stayed for one night for my husbands birthday on one of the Sunday night special deals. Had stayed before but in the Mews as it was easier when we have the dog with us, had Deans room this time which overlooks the front lawn. Good room, lovely warm bathroom with nice toiletries. Very good meal and well served, all the staff are nice and helpful, our case was taken to the room for us. Sunday night can be difficult as they get supplies on a monday and had run out of two things we wanted, one being the wine but the young waiter gave a good recommendation and we were served with an excellent wine. Only one night but it felt like a longer break, can't wait to go back again. We like the fact it is dog friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the most historic hotels in Bury St Edmunds, steeped in nearly 500 years of history. Set in seven acres of landscaped woodlands and gardens, this country house hotel is easily accessible from the main A14. Whether your visit is for business or pleasure, you will find a winter fireside welcome and a summer poolside welcome. Whatever your needs, you will find a little luxury in the atmosphere of a country home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Ravenwood Hall Country Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ravenwood Hall Country Suffolk
- Ravenwood Hall Country Hotel Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk