Just returned from meeting friends for lunch. 2 for 1 menu was chosen, interesting mix of dishes. My Hake main was superb, 2 of my friends had Suffolk Pork which showed great skill but served with no potato?
Its certainly not cheap but as a deal not to bad. BUT please paper napkins any price, NO NO.
Shall return in warmer weather to enjoy the gardens.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the most historic hotels in Bury St Edmunds, steeped in nearly 500 years of history. Set in seven acres of landscaped woodlands and gardens, this country house hotel is easily accessible from the main A14. Whether your visit is for business or pleasure, you will find a winter fireside welcome and a summer poolside welcome. Whatever your needs, you will find a little luxury in the atmosphere of a country home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Ravenwood Hall Country Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ravenwood Hall Country Suffolk
- Ravenwood Hall Country Hotel Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk