We checked in pretty late... The hotel has a strange feel to it but a comfortable one !!!
The place feels very homely!!!
Room was just what we needed .... Right near a sainsburys and petrol station which is good
It's about a 3 minute taxi journey to the town centre
The reception team said the street market on a Saturday is no good... But I thought it was pretty cool!!
Night life was actually quite decent , the wether spoons doesn't look nor feel like one ., we thought we were standing next to a museum!!!
Overall if your not from the area and fancy something a bit different but not too out of the way then bury is a pretty cool place to go.. And the quality hotel isn't too bad either!! Only down side was the 78 pound per night not including breaky :(
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Formerly the Quality Hotel Bury St Edmunds, this is a modern hotel located close to the historic town of Bury St Edmunds. Dragonfly Hotel Bury St Edmunds is located on the edge of the delightful old town and is in close proximity to Cambridge, Ely and Newmarket, making it the ideal base from which to explore the charms of East Anglia. When choosing hotels in Bury St Edmunds, the comfortable surroundings and great service make Dragonfly Hotel Bury St Edmunds a great choice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dragonfly Hotel Bury St Edmunds reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Bury St. Edmunds Hotel Bury St. Edmunds
- Bury St. Edmunds Ramada
- Dragonfly Hotel Bury St Edmunds Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk