“Fantastic service, fresh produce and everything home made.”

Baileys 2 - Coffee and Tearooms
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Not often enough but regularly I chose this place for lunch either socially or for business as the Baileys 2 team always delivers the best service and homemade food in an extremely pleasing environment. Prices are very reasonable and I prefer to spend my money with this local independed business as everything is well organised, clean and delivers speedily. On occasions I do get cakes on takeout when passing as they are simply tasty and fresh and would certainly consider take out sandwiches also. Very happy indeed with this lovely place!

Reviewed January 31, 2013

Have eaten here many times over many years, most recently this week, and it was excellent as always. Good choice on menu plus a varied specials board. Polite and friendly staff, very clean premises and quick service. Although it was busy we had a relaxed lunch and were not rushed into ordering dessert as you often are in busy cafes. Fabulous choice of cakes/desserts - pecan pie is amazing! Once you have eaten here you will certainly return and most certainly never visit one of the chain cafes in Bury - this is always my lunch destination.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

I treated my friend to lunch here. I have never been before but because my friend has a wheat allergy this restaurant offers gluten free bread and cakes we thought we would try it.

We both had a toastie which came with salad and a little bowl of coleslaw then a treat of a dessert.

It was lovely, we will definitely return.

It is quite expensive but it's worth paying that bit extra.

Nice and friendly staff.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

I came here with a few friends for a catch up, the waitresses were so friendly and helpful. They helped me in with my pram, and over to the table. The baby changing facilities were great as was the food. The bread was lovely! Had the nicest sandwich so will be going back when I am next in Bury.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

have some lovely cakes to choose from which is always nice with a cuppa. Good service from their staff and lots of choice.